En el Mango Print
En el Mango Print
Sale Sold out
Regular price $100.16 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
This canvas is part of my Puerto Rico collection, and is an attempt to honor wild and local side of Puerto Rico as opposed to what we may see as tourists to the island. It's a photograph I took somewhere between Aguas Buenas and Caguas, on family property that managed to maintain its wild character.
Above the family home is where the original wood home was built by previous generations, beside a mango tree. Both the home and the tree are long gone after weathering decades of hurricanes, and yet it is still a place my mother-in-law Coqui would come for perspective. I processed it to look like a watercolor.
This comes ready to hang! The print is made on a master's edition, archival museum-quality paper.
- Sustainably created through Gelato.
- The paper and frame are FSC-certified (Forest Stewardship Council) or equivalent depending on regional availability.
- Pine frame
- Matte paper is uncoated and natural white (off-white). The 250 gsm/ 110lb paper is perfect for fine art, designed to last for years without losing its original beauty.
- Print is delivered within the frame, ready to be hung directly on the wall. Hanging hardware is included.
- Shatterproof, transparent plexiglass protects the print from damage.
With alkaline papermaking technology, this print is acid-free, meaning the pH of the pulp that is used to form the paper is above 7 (neutral). The paper is also buffered with an alkaline reserve, such as calcium carbonate, to neutralize acid compounds absorbed from the atmosphere or formed through natural aging. This ensures that your poster will last many years without any yellowing or discoloration.
- The print is free from or low in OBA (optical brightener additives). This ensures that the natural white color of the paper remains consistent under different lighting conditions. In contrast, the color of papers that contain optical brighteners can shift depending on the light source. Additionally, the color of OBA-free paper remains more consistent over time, so you can enjoy the poster for years without any shifts.